« Start the Day Quote: January 25th | Main | Pinhole Photos »

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

sto credits

I am so happy i find the post,i have been looking for it so many times,i like pinhole photography very much.those tips and techniques are useful for me.

tera gold

I feel really wonderful in this world, seriously very powerful, they can come up with a variety of incredible ways to facilitate people's lives, we like pinhole photography, this should be a very interesting work.

ForestWander

I have never heard of pinhole photography, I am wondering how this may be applied to nature photography. I would be interested in any future posts you have on this subject.

ffxiv gil

I am wondering how this may be applied to nature photography.

Consignment

How-do-you-do, just needed you to know I have added your site to my Google bookmarks because of your extraordinary blog layout. But seriously, I think your site has one of the freshest theme I've came across. It really helps make reading your blog a lot easier.

guild wars 2 gold

"Then the pinhole has to be created. To do this you must cut a one inch hole in the side of your camera and tape a piece of think metal over the hole, making sure that the inside of the camera is still completely black. Before you attach the thin metal you take a sewing nettle and poke a hole in the center of the thin metal. To make the shutter for the camera you can place a black piece of tape over the hole."

ffxiv gil

I am so happy i find the post,i have been looking for it so many times,i like pinhole photography very much.

earthrise credits

This is a very attractive segment, gave me a lot of help, thank you for sharing, hope you can update more and better stories."the structure you choose can be art as well. Many people choose random objects, anything that has a hollow center, and others draw, paint and create their pinhole camera using just a box or in many photography classes, a large oatmeal container."

yiwu china

can update more and better stories."the structure you choose can be art as well. Many people choose random objects, anything that has a hollow center, and others

Monogram Vernis

At present this season's jewelry! I find very interesting this subject, thanks for sharing.

guild wars 2 gold

anything that has a hollow center, and others draw, paint and create their pinhole camera using just a box or in many photography classes

Lose Baby Weight

Nice one, there is actually some great facts on this post some of my subscribers may find this useful, will send them a link, many thanks.

TR Brand Jeans

Allen at Division is right. British politics and courts are very different. I would have a difficult time in a British courtroom with a judge that looked like this. I would definitely be thrown in the gaol. Notice how I threw the British term for jail in there?

Taobao auction

Education is a progressive discovery of our own ignorance.

Gluten Free Soy

Cool, there is actually some good points on this post some of my friends might find this relevant, will send them a link, many thanks.

Free Baby Products

Hello,I love reading through your blog, I wanted to leave a little comment to support you and wish you a good continuation. Wishing you the best of luck for all your blogging efforts.

rift platinum

I am wondering how this may be applied to nature photography.!!!

Raechel

I've made a pinhole camera more than once, but it has never worked and the photograph has never turned out right. I have attempted to cover every hole and painted the box black, but the photo paper always turns black.
Any ideas on what the problem might be?

My Photo

Pages

Blog powered by Typepad